Food Grade Extraction Ethyl Alcohol
Food Grade Extraction Ethyl Alcohol
Food Grade Extraction Ethyl Alcohol
Food Grade Extraction Ethyl Alcohol
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Food Grade Extraction Ethyl Alcohol
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Food Grade Extraction Ethyl Alcohol
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Food Grade Extraction Ethyl Alcohol
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Food Grade Extraction Ethyl Alcohol

Food Grade Extraction Ethyl Alcohol

Vendor
ChemChix Supply Co.
Regular price
$80.00 USD
Sale price
$80.00 USD
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Food Grade Grain derived Ethyl Alcohol 

"Proof" is a term related to strength of alcohol contained within a mixture of water. "200 proof" means 100% ethyl alcohol by volume. "190 proof" means 95% Alcohol by volume, the remainder 5% comprised of water

 

Excise Tax Included In Price