The Ai Glacier 18 Cu Ft -86°C ultra-low upright ULT freezer is perfect for large storage of sample and products. Our unique single-compressor design offers ultra-low power consumption, very low noise, and ease of maintenance.
- CDC and VFC compliant
- Great for storage of Covid-19 vaccines, DNA, RNA, virus samples, organs, and serum
- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards
- ETL tested to UL 471, Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers standards (optional)
- Remote alarm, RS232, 4-20 mA transmitter (optional)
- Central control with large 7" touch screen LCD display provides you a graph of temperature vs time curve.
- All stainless steel interior for clean operation, durability, and ease of maintenance
- Lock-able door, high or low temperature alarms, power failure alarm, door open alarm, filter clogging alarm, password protection, tons of security features to protect you, your products, and the unit
- Dual silicon sealing gaskets for ultra airtight operation
- 24-hour battery backup for controller
- USB interface for data export and storage
- Extremely quiet and reliable
- Front document holder for handy storage
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Use only RoSH compliant non-toxic components and materials
- Tons of safety functions
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet
Data storage Q & A
Q: How long can we store temperature data files continuously?
A: A total of 100,000 sets of data can be stored.
Q: What is the temperature data sampling rate?
A: Default sampling rate is 10 minutes (52,560 data sets per year), 100,000 data sets can be stored for less than two years.
Q: Will the freezer delete stored data itself?
A: Yes, after reaching 100,000 data sets, the oldest data set will be automatically deleted for each new data set recorded.
Q: Does freezer offer users option to automatically delete .dtl files that do not need to be stored?
A: No. It is recommended to copy the data on the freezer regularly to a computer for backup. In addition, data will be lost after replacing a display board, so do backup the data before replacing a display board.
- Do not plug in your unit. Leave your Ai refrigerator or freezer for 24 hours before turning the unit on for the first time.
- This unit is NOT designed to be used on a mobile platform.